It’s Selection Sunday and we all know what that means – let the Madness begin. The NCAA Tournament is basically a religious holiday for the team at StableDuel. Wall-to-wall hoops. 68 teams. 6 rounds. 1 Champion.
While horses are the thing here, we couldn’t help but indulge ourselves, because let’s be real – there’s no such thing as too much action! So, just for our players, we’re offering the StableDuel Horses and Hoops Challenge.
How does it work?
- The StableDuel Horses and Hoops Challenge Series will coincide with the First and Second Rounds of the NCAA Tournament from Thursday, March 16 to Sunday, March 19.
- Each game of the 4 Feeder Games in the Challenge is single-entry, with 1 Game being offered each day.
- The top 4 finishers in each game win a randomly selected team in the Sweet 16 Round.
- If their team wins and advances to the Elite 8 Round, the player wins a free entry into the StableDuel Florida Derby Game on Saturday, April 1.
- The winners of the Elite 8 Round, who advance to the Final 4, win a free entry to the StableDuel Keeneland Opening Day Game on April 7.
- The winner of the NCAA Championship wins a $200 bonus credit.
The short version:
- Finish in the top-4 of one of the 4 Horses and Hoops Challenge Games, get a randomly drawn team in the Sweet 16. If that teams wins, you win an entry into the StableDuel Florida Derby Game. If that teams wins again, you win an entry into the StableDuel Keeneland Opening Day Game. If that teams wins the NCAA Championship, you win a $200 bonus credit.
The fine print:
- One team per player